Monday 19 October 2009

~*~*~*~*~
FOR TODAY, Monday 19th October 2009...

Outside my window... is still a bit dark.

I am thinking... about the talk I have to give on Tuesday evening to the Townswomen's Guild about Samaritans Purse Water Projects.

I am thankful for... the walk I managed to complete yesterday!

From the learning rooms... I am learning that speaking on a topic for 30 - 45 minutes is a LOT harder than speaking on the same topic for 15 minutes.

From the kitchen... got youngest son a TAGINE for his birthday tomorrow and we'll be needing to learn how to use that.

I am wearing... smart jeans with a brown and orange top.

I am creating... Nothing, too busy with assemblies, but once those are over i need to get my craft desk tidied and get on with some creating. Well, last assembly of the OCC season (kind of) today!

I am going... to the Safari Park one day next week. Need to take a packed lunch which will keep us warm.

I am remembering.... just how tired this season of school assemblies can make me. I might only talk to each group for 15 minutes, but the prep time, the getting there and back, the time spent interacting with teaching staff, the time spent trying to encourage schools to take the other assemblies that I offer, all takes its toll and I am not used to it. Well, it's kind of the last one today. Yesterday's had me written down for another date, a date i cannot do, so I'm waiting for them to get back to me, so might end up not doing it.

I am reading... I don't know but I definitely need to spend some time reading this week, once I get today out of the way!

I am hoping... that this evening's talk goes well, that the women are nice and that I manage to make my talk last long enough.

I am praying.... for complete healing of my arm.

I am hearing... my 15 year old (YEP, he's 15 today) just leaving for the day, and now his 18 year old brother.
Around the house... List for the next few days looks like this:
  • Kitchen floor
  • Kitchen counters
  • stove top
  • Study table
  • Dining table
  • Laundry
    One of my favourite things... at the moment, is the fact that I walked up THE WREKIN on Sunday, and the photos we have from that day.

    A few plans for the rest of the week...

    • Make a longer term, less urgent To Do List.
    • School assembly this morning.
    • Take youngest to Spanish class this afternoon
    • Townswomens Guild Speaking engagement tonight
    • Give youngest his birthday gift.
    • Cheque if I have had the money from my OCC expenses claim
    • Get on top of the family budget
    • take mystery shopping cheque to the bank
    • Family birthday dinner Thursday evening


    Here is picture thought I am sharing...


    SO, if you want to read more daybook entries or you would like to take part yourself. Click on the image at the top of this post and check it all out.

    0 comments :

    Post a Comment