Sunday 15 September 2013

So how did your menu plans go last week?  We hardly stuck to ours.  I have to get better at making sure I get stuff out of the freezer in time!   Anyway, onto this week's menu.

DSCI0001

Pin It

Monday - Veggie Burgers, with potato wedges and salad
Tuesday - Tinned Soup (of each person's choice) with Fancy sandwiches (ciabatta, smoked ham, nice cheese and sliced pickles)
Wednesday - Mince and Vegetable Pie with Tumbled Spuds (from the Hairy Bikers new diet book)
Thursday - Chicken Tagine with Preserved Lemons (as above)
Friday - Fish with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce (again as above)
Saturday - Quick Butter Chickpeas with rice (recipe from Food.com)
Sunday - Traditional Sunday Roast

Hopefully this week will go more to plan than the last one.

Oh and one last thing - I'm enjoying writing our menus up on our chalkboard, if you want to check out the instructions for that, you can click the image below to get the instructions for what I originally did.



I would however suggest using more coats than that original tutorial suggests.  Because it eventually wore down and I had to replace it with sticky back chalkboard paper, which had to be fit together and leaves seams so it doesn't look as neat (you can see that in the top of the top picture).

You can check out the sites I link up to over in my sidebar. Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment