Wednesday 18 September 2013

This is the sewing machine that I have and use.  I was blessed to be able to get it while it was on offer right after my other machine finally gave up and completely seized beyond repair.



Pin It

I made the video the first time I came to use it and it has proved very popular.  I recently made a follow up as I realised the bobbin threading in that original video was both unclear and slightly inaccurate.  Below is the corrected way to do it which I hope is a bit clearer.



If you have bought a Singer 4423 or are considering one and have any questions please ask and I will do my best to respond.


You can check out the sites I link up to over in my sidebar. Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment