Tuesday 24 August 2010

holy experience

Here is my entry for this week's Thankfulness journey, in no particular order . . . .

204. Treadmill laptop desk that allows me to burn calories and still type these posts for you all to read.

205.  My eldest finally has an answer and will be starting his internship in 3 weeks time.  So excited for him in getting this place and know he will be awesome!

206.  Fun time with friends last night.

207.  Supermarket points loyalty cards that allow us to have vouchers that mean we can take the family on fun trips.

208.  Fresh starts.

209.  CPAP machine that keeps me healthy through getting enough sleep despite my sleep apnoea.

210.  Little tricks that help me keep the CPAP working well when I have slight problems.

211.  Independent youngest off to fetch his exam results without me. (Don't forget to phone son!)

212.  Supermarkets that deliver groceries to your home for just £3.50 delivery fee (if you choose the right day and time slot).

213.  Friends.

214.  God nudges to remind me of visions and dreams I had forgotten about that might be important at the current time.

215.  (later)  . . . Mobile phones that mean I don't have to wait for my son to get home in order to hear his exam results, he can phone me from school when he picked them up!

If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts, head on over to a holy experience, by clicking on the banner at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment