Monday 28 May 2012

holy experience



Another week, another list.  Here we go then, in no particular order, On Monday 28th May 2012 I am thankful for . . . . 

816. the wonderful weather we have had this week.

817.  Youngest son being on exam leave meant we both got much needed lie ins on the days he didn't have exams.

818.  Fantastic evening walks with hubby.

819.  An awesome family doctor who showed a real interest in son's plans to study medicine.

820.  Pharmacy counters that are open late.

821.  Trains that ensure youngest gets to his morning exams on time.

822.  New opportunities.

823. Brave cats who like to visit us and apparently have no fear.  Even though I am allergic to them his bravery makes me smile as I try and shoo him back out.

824.  The father bringing stuff to the surface so that it can be dealt with.

825.  Great weather for the Race for Life Yesterday.


826.  I finished the full 5km with no pain even though two shorter practice walks earlier in the week had resulted in pain.

827.  Phone call from my dad after the race.

828.  Challenge to walk further, 100 miles in 100 days.  Hmmmmmm, still considering but I am thankful for the challenge.

829.

If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts or in Thankful Thursday, you can do so by clicking on the banners at the top of this post.

Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment