Sunday 22 September 2013

Another week, another menu.

Menu

Pin It

I'm enjoying practising my lettering on our menu board.
This week we are using up stuff from the freezer and cupboard to keep costs down a bit.  The venison steaks are just for hubby and I for date night, I picked them up when they were on offer.  The mini pizzas are for youngest (18) and me only and everything else is for the 3 of us.

Next week I switch to some recipes from the new "Save with Jamie" book for a couple of weeks, before switching to some recipes from the "Economy Gastronomy" book for a couple of weeks.  YES, I have 5 weeks of menus planned, but I wasn't feeling well yesterday, so I sat on the sofa with notepad, pen and cookbooks in hand!

You can check out the sites I link up to over in my sidebar. Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment