Tuesday 27 October 2009

~*~*~*~*~
FOR TODAY, Monday 26th October 2009...

Outside my window... it's a bit dark for the time of day, so I'm guessing it will rain later.

I am thinking... about the radio show I am listening to by Mark Gungor. He's not afraid to say difficult, even contentious things. If your marriage is struggling, or even if it isn't, he's worth listening to. And very entertaining with it.

I am thankful for... the fact that my youngest son who has been ill is feeling at least a bit better.

From the learning rooms... I am re learning how to do the healthy eating thing. I have had a bad few weeks and need to get back on track.

From the kitchen... ooooh, picked up a nice piece of celeriac for just 10p this morning. Going to do something with potatoes, onions, celeriac, cream and cheese tonight. With a roast chicken.

I am wearing... smart jeans with a stripy pastel coloured t-shirt.

I am creating... a tidy desk! Well, I am trying, so that i can then get some proper creating done.

I am going... to be on my own for a few nights in the next month. Well, the kids will still be here, but hubby is going to be away on business Wed - Friday for the next 3 weeks.

I am remembering.... that I need to plan some "shoebox" themed games for the halloween alternative event at church this weekend.

I am reading... a Joyce Meyer book on prayer.

I am hoping... that my son is properly better tomorrow or Thursday as he has a special event on Friday.

I am praying.... for people to turn up for this party on Saturday and have a great time.

I am hearing... some really encouraging information on that radio show I mentioned earlier.
Around the house... List for the next few days looks like this:
  • Kitchen floor
  • Hall, stairs, vacuum
  • Dining table
  • Laundry
  • Finish living room
    One of my favourite things... is the butchers that have discovered. Awesome, friendly, knowledgeable staff, 5 out of 5 on food hygiene rating, and reasonable prices.

    A few plans for the rest of the week...

    • Make a longer term, less urgent To Do List.
    • Check how we are going to get youngest to his event on Friday
    • lots of reading, journaling, crafting while hubby is away
    • Blog post writing
    • Phone friend and explain we really can't come over for dinner for at least the next 3 weeks.
    • Arrange date for dinner at Le Fat Frog, we have vouchers that need to be used up before 8th December.

    Here is picture thought I am sharing...


    SO, if you want to read more daybook entries or you would like to take part yourself. Click on the image at the top of this post and check it all out.

    0 comments :

    Post a Comment