Monday 14 May 2012

holy experience



Another week, another list.  Here we go then, in no particular order, On Monday 14th May 2012 I am thankful for . . . . 

780.  The incredible breadth of music that glorifies God and the technology that allows us to carry it with us (which reminds me I need to find my usb to phone cable so I can put some more on my phone).

781.  Bumping into old friends and their immediate understanding and acknowledgement over a difficult situation that came up in conversation.

782.  The 3 day weekend, with an extra day at home for hubby and youngest son.

783.  Finally getting through on the phone to the dentist and booking an appointment.

784.  My dental problem being easily dealt with.

785.  For the plants we were able to get at the cheaper garden place to spruce up our back garden (yard).

786.  There was enough of a break in the wet weather for us to get those plants into their containers.

787.  The opportunity to be in school each week doing Open the Book bible story assemblies.

788.  The head teacher of another school who apologised for the mix up in calendars last time.

789.  Having such a flexible church building.

790.  The soft comfy carpets in the church foyer.

791.  The income the church earns from taking outside bookings for the wonderful spaces we have.

792.  Industrial sized carpet Shampooing machines and the tool hire place that is so good to us and let us have one for less than half list price for the day when one of those bookings makes a mess.

793.  Awesome weekend at the Written by the Spirit Christian writers conference.  WOW, such spirit led and filled worship, and teaching that both challenged and informed in order to increase both our anointing and our skill level.

794.  Leadership Interactive at church is pushing me to dig deeper and go beyond what I thought I was willing or able to do.

795.  My mini sermon for leadership interactive is finished and will hopefully go well tonight.

796.  Awesome gift of loads of fabric for my craft room from a friend at church.

797.  The Unlocking the Heart of the Artist online course, the awesome amazing people also doing the course and the incredibly tough homework that makes us dig deep into questions about who we are and what we are called to.

798.  The realization that visions and dreams I had before I ever really got into art, could actually be connected with the art stuff.

799.


If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts or in Thankful Thursday, you can do so by clicking on the banners at the top of this post.

Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment