Thursday 10 October 2013

I'm still carrying on with the Made eCourse.  Still up to date, although this week was hard.  We had to answer all sorts of questions for ourselves about ourselves.  Funnily the one about my skills and what I am good at was not a problem for me although others found that one difficult.  No, what I found difficult was the questions about our passions, about the things that excite or anger us.

I think I am still mask wearing a lot of the time because whenever I come to answer questions like this I don't know whether the things that come to mind are the real me or the answers I am giving because I think they are the acceptable ones.  Does that make sense?

So, the end of this week's class was to write a blessing over ourselves, and that's what I did, but I thought others might want to read this blessing over themselves too, so I am sharing.

Blessing 1

Pin It

Blessing 2

Blessing 3

May you know what it means to be loved.
May you know in the depths of your soul, the bravery of standing as who you are, the joy of removing that mask, the delight of tearing down those walls.
And yes, may you know too the fear that comes with that, for in knowing this fear and doing it anyway, we learn that we are loved.
May you know the fear of not being accepted, and step out anyway, because you know the One who ultimately accepts you.
May you know the fear of really being seen and step out into the light anyway, because you know the One who Is light.
May you know the anxiety that comes with trying something new, and try anyway because you know the one who promises to go with you.
May you know all these things because you began the journey of knowing what it means to be loved, a journey into the very heart of God.  A journey that begins with loving and accepting yourself.

~ Zoe Gregg
10th October 2013


You can check out the sites I link up to over in my sidebar. Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment