Monday 24 August 2009

OK, so I'm not totally and utterly and completely disorganised.
I do still manage to do some things.

I Menu Plan - Every week, or two weeks I make a menu plan, and on the whole I stick to it, particularly the last couple of weeks. I do an online grocery shop a couple of times a month and top up shops in between.

I have just got back on top of tracking what where and how we spend. (need to work on bringing some of the outgoings down a bit, but on the whole it's not too bad.)

I manage to track my food and water every day over at SparkPeople, stay a reasonably active member of a few teams over there, workout at least 5 days a week, track that on Spark, blog on Spark about 4 times a week and so on.

I have also been managing to spend time with my hubby, both on weekly date nights and frequent evening walks.

The rest of it though, I need help with.

0 comments :

Post a Comment