Sunday 18 December 2011

holy experience



Another week, another list.  Here we go then, in no particular order, I am thankful for . . . . 

499.  Fun evening playing Wii with my boys and hubby.

500.  I reached 500 things on this list.

501.  Don't think I badly hurt the kid I accidentally whacked on the head with a microphone in this morning's Christmas celebration at church.  He seemed OK when I last saw him.

502.  The rest of the celebration went really well!

503.  With the school term (and therefore Open the Book) being over, I could now take a bit of a break from costume and prop making for a couple of weeks.

504.  I could also take some time to get a little bit ahead if I wanted to.

505.  Fun evening with hubby in a gorgeous hotel, for his work Christmas party.  Our table consisted of us, another couple a bit older than us, and the three youngest engineers in the company at 23, 23 and 26, with their girlfriends.  Don't know if we were meant to keep them in line or what.

506.  Fresh eggs from a friend's son.  It's getting colder here but his chickens are still laying like it was summer!

507.  Youngest son making the wise decision about what he should do with his time tomorrow even if it's not the fun one.

508.  Eldest son is home for Christmas!

509.  Small Group Christmas dinner was fun and got a lovely secret santa gift.

510.  Think I've now bought every gift that needs to be bought, other than a few stocking stuffers.

511.  We had a head start on writing this years Christmas cards when we discovered a pile we had written last year but not handed out!

512.  New family were back at church this week and were able to stay for the bring and share meal.  Would like to get to know them better.

513.  God is good and his mercies never change!

514.  Awesome book I picked up that is a great advent read!

515.  

If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts or in Thankful Thursday, you can do so by clicking on the banners at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment