Monday 31 December 2012

I know a lot of my online friends, and now more and more of my IRL friends seek God (or choose for themselves) for a theme or a word for the coming year.  This is something I have been doing for a number of years.

2007 was the year for Seeking God for Myself not relying on others
2008 was the year of Rest
2009 was the year of Breakthrough
2010 was the year of Simplicity
2011 was the year of New
2012 was the year of Enjoy the Adventure

So, 2013?  
Honestly, I don't know yet.  There is nothing that is impressing itself upon me and I have a comfortable feeling in my spirit about it.  I am fairly certain that I won't have my theme for 2013 confirmed until the Spring.  It's odd, but I am OK with it.  So check back in with me at the end of march to see if I have come up with something.  See you then?
OK, I promise to blog at least a bit before then!


You can check out the sites I link up to over in my sidebar. Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment