Monday 23 November 2009

~*~*~*~*~
FOR TODAY, Monday 23rd November 2009...

Outside my window... the sun is trying to break through the clouds and turn this dreary day bright.

I am thinking... about re-arranging my plans for the day based on the bad night I just had, and the headache that is trying to convince me it exists.

I am thankful for... the fact that I am not on the rota at the shoebox warehouse today and therefore can take today at my own pace.

From the learning rooms... I am learning how to respond to people and situations based on the new me, the things God has been revealing and speaking.

From the kitchen... There really has not been a lot of creativity coming out of the kitchen over the last few weeks. I've been too busy with the shoebox warehouse.

I am wearing... Black trousers and a brown and orange top. I skip between having a jacket on because I'm too cold and taking it off because I'm too warm. It's that kind of day!

I am creating... a scarf on my new knitting loom. It should be finished in a day or so. It's thick, chunky and will be VERY warm!

I am going... to AMERICA! Oh yes I am! there is now enough money in the bank account and I will be booking a flight at the end of this week!

I am remembering.... the thoughts that dropped into my mind as I woke up this morning about what my theme for next year MIGHT be.

I am reading... Crochet patterns and knitting loom instructions!

I am hoping... That I can do an hour or two at the shoebox warehouse today and walk away at the end of that without anyone trying to put any guilt on me for not staying longer! And if they try I will brush it of, and equally if I do not manage it I have no intention of feeling guilty!

I am praying.... for friends who are on the final day of an intensive prayer time. That God surprises them! (in a good way)

I am hearing... Brian reading the Daily Audio Bible. I'm a bit behind though, so am listening to one from 2 weeks ago.
Around the house... hmmmmmmm
  • Plan this weeks menu
  • sort, fold and put away the clean, dry laundry
  • Cut a fleece blanket into strips to make scarves for shoebox warehouse
  • Remember to take CPAP mask back upstairs when it is dry after doing a thorough clean of it this morning. most times I get upstairs and get ready for bed and then notice I have left it downstairs.
    One of my favourite things... at the moment is CHEESE!

    A few plans for the rest of the week...

    • Full days at the shoebox warehouse on Wednesday and Thursday
    • Youngest to Spanish class tomorrow
    • Me to friend's house while youngest is at Spanish
    • Parents evening for eldest, just 45 minutes after we return from Spanish class, and 15 minutes drive away! hmmmmm . . . . .
    • Church small group

    Here is picture thought I am sharing...


    SO, if you want to read more daybook entries or you would like to take part yourself. Click on the image at the top of this post and check it all out.

    0 comments :

    Post a Comment