Sunday 15 November 2009

Well, the last post was the list as it stood this morning.
If I stand any chance of completing any of it that will all have to change. These are the items from the original list that I either HAVE completed or still think are viable options. It will be a shorter list, but maybe we can add to it!

  1. Get a tattoo
  2. Visit Scotland
  3. Visit Ireland
  4. Visit America to meet some of my dear W@h friends.
  5. Finish that quilt I started years ago!
  6. Get a £50 hair cut at least once. We weren't far off this the day before I originally updated the list back in 2007. My sis took me and my dad paid, and it was over £40 each, but not £50. Maybe I should start saving now.
  7. Read the bible from cover to cover (again).
  8. Discover an exercise regime that I actually ENJOY!
  9. Eat at a Thai restaurant
  10. Visit the Eden Project
  11. See the Northern Lights (at certain times of the year this could be combined with visiting Scotland)
  12. Get a portrait painted or drawn
  13. stay up for 24 hours raising money through the Blogathon (Well, I was half way through at this point but I didn't quite make it, I had to give in at 3 hours to go, I just could NOT keep my eyes open any longer.)
  14. Be financially able to start sponsoring a child again.
  15. Get a really snazzy mobile phone with video and everything like that!
  16. Have a card design or scrapbooking layout published in a magazine. Well, let's change this one, to ANYTHING CREATIVE that I have had a hand in!
  17. Put together a Step by Step photo recipe book suitable for students who have no common sense in the kitchen. Even if it is just self published, give a copy to eldest son when he leaves for University.
  18. Make a trip with Samaritan's Purse to distribute Christmas Child Shoeboxes.
So, is that reasonable? Do able?
I think so.

Could I add to it? Well, yes, I guess I could!
So, suggestions PLEASE.

I have 434 days until my 40th birthday. 62 weeks, or 14 and a half months.

With that much time left until your 40th birthday, what would you put on your list? Finances are not limitless by any means, so bear that in mind. I really want to hear your suggestions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment