Friday 19 March 2010

Years ago, our dear friend Natalie started Friday Felicities. I say “our” because she was a friend to so many women online.
Natalie passed away on June 7, 2007 after a sudden illness. Becky took over hosting Friday Felicities..
What are felicities you ask? Why they are things that make you happy! So, this is not a hard meme at all! Becky gives permission to use the graphic in this post but please load it to your own site. List your happies and please go over to Becky's to sign the Mr. Linky and link up with other Friday Felicities participants.
So, my Friday Felicities for Friday 19th March 2010 are:
  • Memories of the friends I met in America, especially those that I did not get to spend enough time with.
  • Memories of the kind and friendly people I met on my journeys.
  • My raised bed for growing veggies is nearly ready for this Spring.
  • I already know what I will be planting in the raised bed and did some indoor sowing of seeds today (tomatoes and chillies).
  • Roasted green beans.
  • Memories of Cherry Limeades!
  • Gifties I brought home with me.

0 comments :

Post a Comment