Thursday 23 September 2010

The other day I was out shopping with my youngest son.  We were walking through the supermarket, past where they put all the reduced bakery items.  There was an older man with a younger girl who looked to be his granddaughter.  He picked up some cakes of some sort off the reduced trolley and she looked up at him and in the most open, honest way that only a child has said "You're the BEST".

And then they were gone, we continued our walk around the store and I said to my son.  "When you have children, can you have ones like that so that I can have grandkids like that."

But as I sit here today, typing this out for you all to read, I am struck by thoughts of how this relates to our relationship with God. How often does He do the simple things, the everyday things and we forget to say THANK YOU!

THANK YOU Father God, Thank You Daddy For it ALL!  I am so blessed! YOU ARE THE BEST!

0 comments :

Post a Comment