Monday 12 April 2010

holy experience



81. Piles of dishes to wash means plenty of meals enjoyed over the weekend.

82. Easter Monday fun with friends from church last week.

83. Watching young people stepping out and moving into their calling.

84. Grace and Mercy poured out for me, especially when I have lost all mine.

85. Stepping out of comfort zones is SO worth it!

86. my CPAP machine, I cannot imagine how I would do life without it.

87. No apparent damage to my husbands hand after the car he was working on fell off the jack and landed on his hand.

88. My husband needing to be at work extra early the next two days means he gets to use one of the company cars tonight and tomorrow, thereby saving us petrol (gas) money.

89. His car is still going despite not being able to use 5th gear much.

90. Hubby's absolute trust that God will provide when the time comes and his car has to be scrapped (sooner rather than later probably).

91. 2 days this week where my teen young men get to go spend time with hundreds of other Christian young people, worshipping God and having his Word spoken into their lives.

92. The fun they will have, doing that.

93. 2 batches of bread dough in the fridge, ready to be made into delicious treats.

94. Wonderful reminders to stop, breathe and let go, I cannot do it all and that's OK.


If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts, head on over to a holy experience, by clicking on the banner at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment