Thursday 24 February 2011

I hope you are enjoying these Traditional Blessings and Prayers:

Lord, make the door of this house wide enough to Receive all who need love,
Narrow enough to shut out all who breed hate.



Today... I wish you a day of ordinary miracles.
I wish you a day of little things to rejoice in.
I wish you a day of happiness and perfection...
little bite-size pieces of perfection that give you the funny feeling that God is smiling on you, holding you so gently because you are someone special and rare.



May you have -
Walls for the wind
And a roof for the rain,
And drinks beside the fire.
Laughter to cheer you
And those you love near you,
And all that your heart may desire
Celtic Blessing- dedicated to Joyce W.L.



May there always be work for your hands to do.
May your purse always hold a coin or two.
May the sun always shine upon your window pane.
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near to you and
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
In memory of Elma Loretta King


Eskimo Blessing         
The lands around my dwelling
Are more beautiful
From the day
When it is given to me to see
Faces I have never seen before.
All is more beautiful,
All is more beautiful,
And life is thankfulness.
These guests of mine
Make my house grand.



Please come back tomorrow to read more . . . . . .

0 comments :

Post a Comment