Monday 28 February 2011

I just shipped off a Forest Faerie Coat this morning, to the Netherlands.  :)  I love international sales.  It makes me so happy to imagine people all over the world wearing my creations.. I've sold in Australia, Canada, the UK and now the Netherlands (and the US of course) and I feel so global!  The internet rules.

Relisted the coat on Etsy and today two different people found it and liked it enough to feature it in their treasuries.  (Treasuries on Etsy are a group of items that someone collects and features together - it's a really fun way to browse Etsy.)

Today my coat was featured in Beautiful Greens for Nature Lovers and in Lettuce Wraps, both really fun collections and both so different!

Also, today I started on a new hoodie design with a spiral hood.  It is driving me bonkers.  I think if I can get this crazy idea to work it will look amazing.  Hopefully I will figure it out before I waste all my fleece on screw-ups.  :)  Oh well.  Screw-ups are fun too.. mistakes often get transformed into better ideas than I had in the first place, so.. who knows what will come of this?

0 comments :

Post a Comment