Tuesday 1 March 2011

I am still sharing the Traditional and biblical blessings, I hope you are enjoying them:

Gardens
There is no plant in the ground
That does not tell of your beauty, Lord
May this garden speak to us of the fragrance of Your Love
May the fruits of the earth speak to us of Your mercy
Bless the moon that is above us
The earth that is beneath us
The hard work to be done here
The seedlings that shall grow here
The neighbours that we shall greet here
And all who overlook here.
(Author unknown)



Morning Prayer
I believe,O God of all gods,
That Thou art the eternal Father of life
I believe,O God of all gods,
That Thou art the eternal Father of love
I believe O Lord and god of the peoples
That Thou art the creator of the High heavens,
That Thou art the creator of the skies above
That Thou art the creator of the oceans below
I believe, O Lord and God of the peoples
That Thou art He who created my soul and set its warp
Who created my body from dust and from ashes
Who gave to my body breath and to my soul its possession
Father, bless to me my body
Father, bless to me my soul
Father, bless to me my life,
Father, bless to me my belief



Numbers 6:24-26
24 God bless you and keep you,25 God smile on you and gift you,
26 God look you full in the face and make you prosper.



2 Corinthians 13:14
14The amazing grace of the Master, Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit, be with all of you.

Come back tomorrow for more, and in the meantime, BE BLESSED . . . . .

0 comments :

Post a Comment