Sunday 20 March 2011

holy experience






Here is my entry for this week's Thankfulness journey, in no particular order . . . .

308.  Although my mother in law had been ill for a few months she had not suffered a long protracted illness before passing away almost 2 weeks ago.
309.  Our eldest son was able to come straight home from his internship at a church in Bath, and they were able to release him until after the funeral.

310.  Hubby and his brother have both been able to get time off work as they have needed it to sort out everything and support their father.

311.  While they have experienced some incometency in organisations they have had to deal with, they have also experienced some real compassion and understanding.
312.  My craft room is finally finished and in use!

313. The shower cubicle that we have been unable to use for quite a while is now almost ready to use again.  Hubby has had to tear it all apart, put in a new piece of aqua panel, tile it all, and put the cubicle back together.  There's just a last bit of sealing to do, so it will be ready soon.

314.  I have an appointment this week for a medical problem I have been dealing with and am looking forward to getting some answers.

315.  We have a new car, which means for a while at least we will be a two car family again and I have use of a car.  I say, for a while at least because my car does not show any signs of lasting long.  Oh well, I'll enjoy it and be thankful while it lasts.

If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts or in Thankful Thursday, you can do so by clicking on the banners at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment