Monday 25 April 2011

lfWhat I've been up to lately... my friend Boston is an AMAZING massage therapist in San Francisco, and he offered to trade me fashion for massage.  I've been wanting to work up a Men's elf hoodie lately anyway, and so here's the design.  I hope he likes it.  I sure do.  I wanna do a good photo shoot of it before it goes, so I can make more later.. but I really love the way it turned out.  It reminds me very much of Legolas the Elf's outfit from the Lord of the Rings movies.  Mmmm... yummy elf boys in fleece....


I also used the rest of the red and black stripey fabric from Happy Stop ($2/yard!  That place is AWESOME) and made a vest and pants outfit that is, if I may say so myself, Very Hott.  I was going to sell it but now I'm quite attached to it.. if I can find time to get back to Happy Stop and get more of that fabric, there will be more outfits like this.  There will probably be anyway.  Fun stuff.  I already made another top using the same pattern with velvet sparkly fabric.  I'm starting to build up a lil' backlog of stuff that needs to be photographed.  :)



0 comments :

Post a Comment