Monday 13 June 2011

holy experience




Here is my entry for this week's Thankfulness journey, in no particular order . . . .
 
395.The trip to Romania is definitely on, tickets have been purchased and we WILL be going.

396.  I have been able to combine my love for creating with fundraising for the trip and have set up an Etsy shop, wonderful friends have been buying!

397.  The realisation of just how long my hair has grown, means I get to play with lots of different ways of putting it up!


398.  A friend and I had fun catering the meal for one week of an Alpha course being run by another local church.

399.  We get to go back again in a couple of weeks time and cook for them again.

400.  As an offshoot of that I get to bake for them every week until the course is finished. 

401.  Because of that hubby let me buy a couple of gorgeous silicone cake pans.


402.  The very new charity I am involved in is finding favour beyond measure that just HAS TO come from God.

403.  Just one example of that is that we have found a printer who is willing to do whatever we need, literally whatever we need, right up to billboards! FOR NOTHING, FOREVER!

404.  Compliments on my hair and my shawl yesterday morning at church.

405.  Powerful sermon at church yesterday.

406.  We have managed to pick up free 90 day national art passes which give us free entry into a whole host of museums and galleries, including our local Victorian living history ones.  Think I might head down down to the main site one day this week, for a hot chocolate in the cafe with my journal.  Mine, youngest's and eldest's have arrived, while hubby has had the confirmation email from them his hasn't arrived, hope it gets sorted soon.

407.  Also managed to pick up a 90 day Taste card which gives 50% off or buy one get one free at a whole range of restaurants, including our favourite pizza place.  

408.  Summer bucket list is written and already underway.

409.  A friend let me have her button box and I am having fun sorting through them.

410. 

If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts or in Thankful Thursday, you can do so by clicking on the banners at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment