Wednesday 8 August 2012

Yesterday I shared the Hairy Bikers Chicken Korma recipe.  I've been thinking about it since then and wondering if it would freeze well at the sauce point, before adding the meat and cream into it.  Any thoughts from my foody friends?

Anyway,  today's Featured meal from the book is the Minted Pea and Feta Omelette.


Pin It

I'm not going to include the whole recipe for copyright reasons, but I will show you some photos of ingredients and the process.



If you want to know amounts you will have to buy the book, or wait until that recipe features on the tv show.

All you need to do to the peas is cover them in boiling water for a minute or two.


One thing I will tell you about the recipe is it says to use dried mint.  PLEASE please please use fresh mint if you can.  I did and it was SO worth it flavour wise.




As the eggs begin to set use a wooden spoon or spatula to bring the cooked eggs toward the centre of the pan.  As you do that, the uncooked eggs will flow into the space you leave behind.



Serve with a large salad for a filling and delicious lunch.


Tonight I'm making the one pan Spanish Chicken.  I will share the results tomorrow, so check back soon for that.  Other recipes coming over the next few days are: Cajun Spiced Chicken, Skinny Beef Lasagne and Rich Beef and Ale Casserole.

You can check out the sites I link up to over in my sidebar. Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment