Thursday 4 October 2012

This is my day five post for the "31 days of blogging in October" challenge.  I am blogging 31 days of Children's Ministry.  To find links to all the other days (as they get posted) go to DAY 1.  Today I am just going to share links to some bible props and costumes that I have shared in the past.


Pin It


Those are just the step by step tutorials that I have shared.  I will be sharing a very simple but new one later in the month when I can get the photo of it in action, a set of prison bars for the story of the Christians praying for Paul when he was in prison.


You can check out the sites I link up to over in my sidebar. Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or all my craft projects indexed on one page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment