Monday 1 October 2012

holy experience


Another week, another list.  Here we go then, in no particular order, On Monday 1st October 2012 I am thankful for . . . . 

829.  The wonderful conversation time hubby and I had last night while out for a drive.

830.  The visit our church had from Bob Johnson this week, he was such an encouragement.

831.  For the wonderful time we had with the children, staff and parents of our local school when they visited our church for their harvest festival.


832.  The nosebleed that one of the children had in the middle of the service was dealt with quickly and calmly by staff and the little girl was fine.

833.  We were able to spend time with some of the parents and staff after the service, chatting.

834.  Their poems, pictures and songs of thanksgiving.

835.  That last week was a smooth week despite it being such a busy one by my standards.

836.  The new spark that I have felt in my life over the last couple of weeks.

837.  Bargain price books for me and my son.  Loving Amazon Warehouse deals.

838.  An extra member of the team for Open The book still helped out at the one school even though the other school made it too difficult for her to be there through their red tape.

839.  Two of the schools I do assemblies at are within walking distance, which helps a lot when you don't have access to a car during the day.

840.  Yesterday's 5th Sunday, "Invite Your Friends Special" went really well.  All the children's team helped in some way and we had a fantastic morning.

841.

If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts or in Thankful Thursday, you can do so by clicking on the banners at the top of this post.

Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment