Wednesday 17 October 2012

This is my day seventeen post for the "31 days of blogging in October" challenge.  I am blogging 31 days of Children's Ministry.  To find links to all the other days (as they get posted) go to DAY 1.


Pin It

Normally I would not even dream of videoing an Open the Book session for use on the internet because of us using children from the school to play roles and all the stuff about permissions etc.  But in this case the children's backs are towards us and the only children involved in the action are sat down to shake some cloth, so I think we are safe.  I thought this would help those of you who are interested to get a look at an Open the book story.  I was at the back of the hall so the sound is a bit on the quiet side, and you might want to turn your volume up a bit.



I didn't video the introduction and conclusion, because I was doing those this week and therefore couldn't video them.  But they are important parts of the assembly.

You can check out the sites I link up to over in my sidebar. Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment