Monday 15 February 2010

holy experience



41. Truth being spoken at church.

42. Leaders who are willing to be seen as vulnerable and human.

43. A church body who will gather around leadership and pray for them, honouring them.

44. A husband who is planning on getting all sorts of little jobs done around the house while I am way in a week or so's time.

45. Children who are helping me with the chores, even if they are complaining about it.

46. A night away with hubby booked for our wedding anniversary at the end of this week.

47. 2 smaller dining tables rather than 1 large one. Gives us the flexibility to keep them separate when that is needed or put them together when that is better.

48. Free text messages that hubby gets whenever his work tops up his mobile broadband for his trips away. So many that he never manages to use them all before they run out.

49. I have my own car so taht I can get to where I need to be when I need to be there without having to wait around for buses.

50. A dream that I was able to share with a friend that really encouraged her.


If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts, head on over to a holy experience, by clicking on the banner at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment