Friday 5 February 2010

Years ago, our dear friend Natalie started Friday Felicities. I say “our” because she was a friend to so many women online.
Natalie passed away on June 7, 2007 after a sudden illness. Becky took over hosting Friday Felicities.
What are felicities you ask? Why they are things that make you happy! So, this is not a hard meme at all! Becky gives permission to use the graphic in this post but please load it to your own site. List your happies and please go over to Becky's to sign the Mr. Linky.

So, my Friday Felicities for Friday 5th February are:
  • 3 weeks to go, 3 weeks to go, 3 weeks to go, well actually 2 weeks and 6 days!
  • My new phone and the pretty pink cover I bought for it yesterday.
  • A new school that I did an assembly talk for this week, we had great fun!
  • Parents evening at school this week. Gotta love my boys they are both doing so well at the moment! This week was youngest's parents evening at school, and the teachers all make me laugh because they all think he's so wonderful! They both are wonderful and I am SO blessed!
  • Although there were none of what I wanted when I went out yesterday to buy little gifties for the daughters of the friends I will be staying with in America, the lady promised me she would be making some more for half term week, and that is the week before I go! yeah!
  • Feeling much better after this stupid cold. not all gone yet but feeling much better!
  • Youngest only had 3 days off school with this cold, and is back in there now, albeit dosed up!

0 comments :

Post a Comment