Tuesday 9 February 2010


What did I learn this week?

This week I learned that some colds take longer to get over than others.
Normally, if I get a cold, it lasts a couple of days and it is gone. THIS one went on for weeks! First I had a really bad sore throat, then the cold went to my nose and then it descended to my upper chest. I have spoken to other people I know who have had it and they each speak of exactly the same process.

Having a cold and being on a CPAP machine can be interesting, but I managed, and dosed up with cold remedies, and throat pastilles, eventually got through it.

I didn't quite lose my voice, but thought it was going to go a few times, which was interesting since I had two school assemblies to speak at. I just told the children they had to listen extra hard and if my voice did go they would have a very short assembly.

If you want to participate in What I Learned this Week, head over to the website by clicking on the image at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment