Thursday 18 November 2010

  • My name is Zoe
  • I LOVE THAT NAME - it's Greek for life, but there are two words in Greek for life and this one actually means "God's life in us!"
  • My maiden name means "owner of a wedge shaped piece of land" - Make of that what you will.
  • My married name means "watchful" or "watchman".
  • I am married to Andrew.
  • He works as an electronic design and development engineer, currently working in the automotive industry.
  • I have two boys aged 16 and 19
  • I work part time speaking to children in local schools about God.
  • I volunteer as Co-ordinator for the 5 - 11 year olds work in our church.
  • I LOVE working with the church children
  • BUT
  • My heart is really to reach the children outside the church, and I'm not seeing happen what I long to see.
  • Although I am going through a transition and really am not sure what i want and what I think half the time at the moment
  • I've been blogging for at least 7 years first on Xanga, then for a while on Tyepad and now on Blogger.
  • I am overweight
  • I need to do something about that
  • I have sleep apnoea 
  • I use a CPAP machine
  • I fell on the compacted snow outside our house in March a few years ago and fractured my tail bone.
  • That caused back pain for quite a long time but is now almost totally gone. PRAISE GOD
  • I LOVE to craft, have tackled many different types over the years but at the moment I am concentrating mainly on art journaling
  • I have hair that used to be naturally red/auburn on it's own. These days it tends more to a brown and needs a bit of help for that red shade.
  • But I really want bright purple hair
  • Just for a while
  • Would love to see the looks on people's faces when I walked into church like that
  • Hey, maybe if I ever do, I should take a camera with me to record them, heehee.
  • Anyone fancy helping me?
  • Although I did get covered in green gunge for our VBS one year.
  • My husband and I lead a small group at church, we are the youngest members of that group, which can be interesting at times.
  • I turn 40 in 2 months time
  • I am part of a community of Christian women online who I love and trust and adore
  • I got to go to America back in February (it seems like much longer ago than that, WOW) and meet some of them
  • I got caught up in the worst snow America has had in decades and it took me 4 days to get there!
  • It was worth every second
  • I want to go again
  • More than anything I want more of God
Is there anything I have missed? Anything you want to know?

0 comments :

Post a Comment