Sunday 14 November 2010

I just got back from the park where we took some photos of my latest hoodie creation.. let me know what you think!  I feel like an elf in this one.

This is actually a revisit of my original Forest Faerie hoodie, which was one of the first designs I ever did.  It may have been the first one I ever made after getting my serger for christmas last year, and I've worn that one so much.  It really was my favorite article of clothing for much of the year.  Unfortunately, I live pretty loud and that tends to be a little rough on the things I love (read all you want into that).  My forest faerie hoodie has been spilled on, climbed in, slept in, sat upon, rumpled up and used as a pillow, and lit on fire (I was fire eating in it and dropped the fire eating torch on myself).

I intended for this one to replace it, but this one somehow turned out to be a larger size, so I've listed it on Etsy so someone who fits it perfectly will be able to take it home and love it.

More pictures in the photo gallery

0 comments :

Post a Comment