Tuesday 9 November 2010

I made some fleece pants the other day and it got me thinking about my favorite pants.. the ones that make me feel like a fairy.. the ones that are so much fun that I have to wear just simple stuff with them so as not to go overboard with STYLE.  There are some amazing designers out there!  Here are a couple of my favorites:



Phoenix Rising pants.. I discovered these while looking for a fire-safe performance costume and they have almost become "signature" Fire Pixie Fire Performance pants.   
Melodia Pants.. these are some of the most unique and best quality pants I've ever found.  Love love LOVE them.  Yes.


Phoenix Rising and Melodia work together to make these:




Wow.  How fairy can you get?  I want a pair of these pretty badly.. maybe they'll trade me for a hoodie?  ;)

And, of course, I love Lululemon's stuff too.  Comfy and their fabric is really wonderful.. it's thick and stretchy and breatheable and tasty and it makes pretty much anyone look amazing.  Wish I could buy it by the yard.. wouldn't funky fairy pants look and feel GREAT in Luon fabric?

What are your favorite pants?

0 comments :

Post a Comment