Friday 5 November 2010

I have silly fleece pants I got for Christmas maybe 3 years ago.  They have penguins on them.

Every morning when I get up and crawl out of my floating fairy bed, I go straight to the closet for the fleecy penguin pants.. what I want is something comfortable, handy, cozy and warm so I can go downstairs and sip tea and write in my journal.

I realized the other day that I need some Fire Pixie fashionable fleecy pants since the penguin pants will soon give up the ghost.  Also... well, I can do better.

Just put the finishing touches on these today.  They turned out to be a size M/L so they're a little big on me (and my mannequin doesn't even HAVE legs so forgive her!)

They are made of 100% ultra-cuddle (which is the softest fabric in the UNIVERSE).  The side panels are blue with flared legs and the sides lace up for a perfect and highly stylish fit.

They'll fit anyone with a pants-waist size of around 35 to 45 inches, and there's a lot of play in the legs - they're stretchy and adjustable with the lacing.  I'll get some better pics soon.  I haven't hemmed them yet so any height from 5'9" or so or shorter is comfortably do-able.  :)

Soon I'll find a model these fit and take some better pics and list them on Etsy!  (If you need a pair immediately, though, just let me know.. ;)

0 comments :

Post a Comment