Monday 7 December 2009


What did I learn this week?
Bullet Points this week, ooh I've been learning lots.

This week I learned
  • that if your church leader asks your husband to lead a small group, he assumes that includes you. (GRIN! It's OK, I am truly OK with this, I just think it's funny)
  • to make another, different design of crochet flowers.
  • that it IS possible to make scrapbook pages quickly when you are up against a deadline.
  • that it is usually best to apologise for where you were genuinely wrong, but it is possible to stand up for what you believe to be right at the same time.
  • that there is carpet under all that stuff that was on my eldest son's bedroom floor.

If you want to participate in What I Learned this Week, head over to the website by clicking on the image at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment