Thursday 31 December 2009

I came across an idea today:
Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favourite picture from each month

So here we go with the sentences, I might do another post with photos later.

JANUARY
The questions are changing slightly from last year. Here are a set of questions I've seen on a few people's facebook pages.


FEBRUARY
Outside my window...
It's snowing.

MARCH
How about a little diversion? I have been cracking up all morning over this meme that I found over on the Allsorts blog page.

APRIL
Outside my window...
The sun is shining. I think it's probably the warmest day so far this year. I went to town earlier and had to take my jacket off on the way back! I have the back door open!

MAY
I NEED a new bathroom. Seriously!

JUNE
Outside my window...
the sun is shining, the weather is beautiful! The back door is wide open and I am sitting here enjoying the fresh air coming in.

JULY
From "Captivating" by John and Stasi Eldredge

I know I am not alone in this nagging sense of failing to measure up, a feeling of not being good enough AS A WOMAN.

AUGUST
OK, so I've been away from blogging for a while, and strictly speaking the Simple Woman's Daybook is taking the week off, but she has provided for us all to continue through this post.

SEPTEMBER
Right now, as you know, I am using blogger for this blog, but I really want to be able to host my blog on my own site.

OCTOBER
Outside my window...
is a chilly day I will have to venture out into later and my car, minus it's rear windscreen that someone decided to smash on Saturday night. It's being repaired this afternoon.


NOVEMBER
Some time back I wrote a 40 things to do before i am 40 list. The last time I even looked at that list was during the 2007 Blogathon! SCARY!

DECEMBER
Oooooh, this week I learned how to make crochet flowers:

0 comments :

Post a Comment