Monday 4 October 2010

holy experience

Here is my entry for this week's Thankfulness journey, in no particular order . . . .

228. The wonderful robin who seems to have adopted our garden and will often sit right next to my husband working in the garden, or on the outside handle of our glass back door while I am in that room.  It just brightens my day and makes me feel so thankful and blessed.

229.  The stone that hit the windscreen of my car on the way to Wales this week only cracked it and didn't smash it or come through the open side window and hit me.

230.  Finally had a conversation with eldest son who has moved away a couple of weeks ago.

231.  School assemblies in Wales went well.

232.  The people who broke into my car overnight only broke into my car, not the house.

233.  They don't appear to have taken anything, not that there was anything of value in there anyway.

234.  The two nights away in Wales meant some alone journaling time that led to some fairly deep conversations with God.

235.  I also got some art journaling done while there.

236.  21 Secrets opened on Friday and whooooohooooo I am having a BLAST!

237.  Good friends who are not afraid to speak truth.

238.  Apology accepted.

239.  Forensics on their way!

240.  School that I should have been at this morning being understanding of why I now can't make it.

If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts, head on over to a holy experience, by clicking on the banner at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment