Friday 22 October 2010

I've been having a lot of fun over at the 21Secrets ning site, learning and playing and making art.  These are the pages I have made through the class, so far:




If you are at all interested in Art journaling and haven't signed up for 21 Secrets yet, head over there and sign up now.  You can click on the link in my sidebar and it will take you straight to the site, or sign up via any of the artist's web pages.

There are 21 different classes over there, each with their own individual section of the website for discussion and sharing your work.  21 different teachers, and all for just under $60.  That might seem like a lot, but I worked out that if I paid for a class at the local community college I would pay £100 for just 10 classes with just 1 teacher!  This is actually an incredible deal, and since the whole site will stay up until the end of January you can keep coming back to it and back to it and learning again and again.
There are lessons and advice for absolute beginners and right up to those who have been doing this for a while.  CHECK IT OUT!

0 comments :

Post a Comment