Monday 18 October 2010

Last night I made my first clothing labels.  This morning I installed them in the hoodies I have in my inventory.  This is WAY exciting to me.. I feel so “official” now!
I remember when I started Fire Pixie back in 2002 and made my first business cards.  I think I still have a couple of them somewhere.  It was so cute.  I printed them out and then painstakingly cut them apart and sprayed them with sealer so they wouldn’t run if they got wet.. 
These labels were pretty labor-intensive too.  I made them in photoshop and then printed them on inkjet image transfer paper, then fused them to some white fabric and overlocked the edges.  I made them in a couple different colors to match the clothing they’re going on.  They look very professional and aren’t scratchy at all (bonus!). 
Someday I will look back and laugh at how much trouble I went to.. but today, I feel proud and happy.  :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment