Wednesday 29 December 2010

Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing major, just the usual coughs and sneezes, etc.  And despite our mega snow fall I have managed to avoid any slips or falls too.

What was the best thing you bought?
TICKETS TO AMERICA!  Although, strictly speaking they were purchased the year before, so erm, this year's purchase? hmmmm. oooh oooooh, the best thing that I bought this year was
  • paint
  • paint brushes
  • paint
  • glue
  • paper
  • a bind it All
  • paint
  • and an awesome art journaling class online

Where did most of your money go?
Well, cars and housing and food is the truthful answer, but as far as disposable income is concerned, then art journaling supplies.

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
MY TRIP TO AMERICA (are you sensing a bit of a theme with some of these answers? GRIN)  Also some really awesome news I got towards the end of this year with my job.

What song will always remind you of 2010?

I took my son to see Casting Crowns live on their only gig in England on their European tour! WOW, what an incredible night!

Compared to this time last year, are you:
a. happier or sadder?
It's been a tough year and I honestly could not have said this at certain points, but right now I think I am happier.  Certainly no sadder anyway.

b. thinner or fatter?
hmmmmm?  Thinner than this time last year but fatter than what I managed to get down to before the summer.  Still, I can get back on track! And that is part of my intention over the next few days or weeks.  Take it slow but get moving and get eating better.

c. richer or poorer?
Thankfully, truly thankfully we are finishing this year richer.  Hubby's employer has finally realised what an asset he is to the company and have moved his pay up!

What do you wish you'd done more of? 
I wish I'd spent more time being honest with myself. 

What do you wish you'd done less of?
I wish I'd spent less time hiding from myself, hiding from the issues I need to deal with, more time working through things, journaling, art journaling, not hiding from the both whenever things got difficult.

How did you spend Christmas?
Christmas day was spent with eldest son back at home, and the 4 of us just chilling together and eating and having fun.  Youngest was a bit off colour so eldest and hubby went to church without us.  Boxing day was spent in a similar manner and the Monday was a journey over to see relatives and go to my uncle's retirement party.

Did you fall in love in 2010?
Hmmmm, fall in love? continue in love?  Yes, and want to be even more so this year.

What was your favourite TV program?
I really don't watch a lot of tv, spend most of my free time at the computer or craft desk.  But when I do get to sit in front of the tv I do like Dr Who, NCIS and the various CSIs.  Also quite fond of certain cookery shows, particularly Nigella, Jamie Oliver and Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment