Monday 16 January 2012

holy experience




Another week, another list.  Here we go then, in no particular order, On Monday 16th January 2012 I am thankful for . . . . 

542.  Still having fun in the craft room.

543.  Enjoying the digging that results from God prompting me to write Jochobed's story.

544.  The push that reading The Creative Call gives me to get writing, when I had expected it to push me to get arting.


545.  I had forgotten how much I love creative writing.  I am thankful for being reminded.

546.  Cheap chunky canvases in one of the local budget shops.


547.  The gorgeous looking frost that is outside this morning, and


548.  The fact that I don't need to go out in it.

549.  our central heating boiler was not condemned (although it may not pass next year's inspection) and we DO have time to organise a replacement.

550.  When we NEED to do that God WILL provide.

551.  While my attempt at milky jelly (jello for my American friends) didn't quite look right, it will still taste fine.  I'll let it set up more next time before I whisk the milky stuff in.

552.  the apps on my phone that let me read and stay organised on the go.

553.  I was able to get the speaking slot I wanted for the Leadership Interactive course at church.  I have until May to prepare a 10 minute talk on Encouragement.

554.  Encouragement from a friend about my writing.

555.  Questions from another friend about my writing about who and why?  They may not be comfortable questions, but they will make me a better writer.

556.  Week of prayer at church, time to focus in, and lift up the body before HIM.

557.  Lunch with a family from church yesterday that went much better than I had expected.  Must return the favour but we can't sit that many people around our table, hmmmmmmm

558.  17 year old boys still want to sit with their mom sometimes on the sofa.

559.  The lime cordial that is making it much easier to drink more water each day.

560.  

If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts or in Thankful Thursday, you can do so by clicking on the banners at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment