Monday 2 January 2012

New Hoodie! This one is cut on the same pattern as the uber-popular Flower Faerie hoodie, only it's done in black fleece with blue accents.  The fabric at the sleeves and cuff is a gorgeous  blue "storm" print with silver sparkles.  The cuffs are embroidered with blue lightning bolts and the hood is lined with blue tie dye fleece to match.

This hoodie is very very VERY soft.  I am still wearing it as I type this blog entry, it's just so soft and cozy that I don't want to take it off.



More pix on the gallery page and as much as I like this hoodie, I ended up keeping the flame hoodie for my own, so I'm going to list this one on my Etsy store for sale.  I think it'll probably be one of a kind since that was the last of the sparkle blue fabric, but I might repeat the idea.. LOVE the lightning bolt sleeve design!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment