Friday 9 March 2012


Pin It

Have you ever wondered what happens to the stuff that gets returned to QVC when customers don't want it, or the stuff they overstocked and did not manage to sell?
Well, QVC have an outlet store just like many other major brands.  And it just happens to be in the town my son goes to college (16 to 18 year olds, we are in the UK remember) in.  Some times the craft supplies in there are a bit pointless, but at other times they get great overstocks in!  I mean really great!  And since my son often pops in there on his way back to the bus stop he will tell me when there is good stuff in.

Let's go from the top down on that receipt.
I paid £2.99 for BOTH of these Crafters Workshop Stencils in the 12 by 12 size.  Those things are usually £7 EACH.



£3.99 got me this set of mica powders with a tiny stencil brush.  These are usually £3 or more PER POT!





I paid just £1.99 each for these sets of clear stamps.  I put the ruler in so that you can see these are not just tiny stamps, these are a decent sized set.  Stamp sets that size usually go for around £10 each.



And finally just 99p for a pack of Mica pieces.  These usually retail at around £8 or more.


All in all, a pretty good haul!  Both stencils and some of the stamps have already been used, BUT I can't share pics of the project because it is for something special and I don't want it seen until it is finished and given.

Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment