Wednesday 21 March 2012

I ordered one of these hip pouches from Sandala Moon a while ago and I just wanted to give a shout-out about how freakin' AWESOME it is.

I wanted it made from custom fabric (I like red and black chinese brocades ooooh so much) and I ended up sending her the exact fabric swatches I wanted.  She made the belt out of them and it turned out completely gorgeous.


I wear it every single day (unless I don't manage to leave the house!).  The back pocket is perfectly iPhone-sized, there's a zipper pouch that fits all my "wallet" stuff and another pouch that's perfect for business cards, one for hair ties, heck, it's got everything.

I am also on the absent-minded side, and I used to find myself without my purse far too often, having left it under the table at a restaurant or under the seat in the car or wherever.  This belt has completely solved that problem.  It's tied on!  I can't forget it!  Plus I can't TELL you how nice it is to just get out of the car and start walking, instead of the digging-around-on-the-floor-for-my-stuff ritual that most women go through.  I can even wear it on the dance floor and not have to worry about finding a place for an ID card and some cash when I'm in an outfit with no pockets.

Since I got custom colors, it goes with just about everything I own.   And after at least 6 months' hard wear, it's holding together absolutely perfectly.. not one single seam is coming undone.  That's some craftsmanship.

I could gush all day, but instead, I'm just going to point you once again to Sandala Moon's store.  :)  Looky-looky and enjoy!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment