Monday 19 March 2012

holy experience




Another week, another list, this time from just the last 2 days of awesome fun in Stratford upon Avon celebrating Shakespeare.  Here we go then, in no particular order, On Monday 19th March 2012 I am thankful for . . . . 

680.  Safe journeys to and from Stratford upon Avon and a Sat Nav that got us right where we needed to be.

681.  Nice hotel for less than we expected to pay.

682.  Lots of journaling and reading time while youngest and the rest of the Tadlop team were in workshops and rehearsals.

683.  The gorgeous river Avon and it's inhabitants to sit by to do that journaling.


684.  It seems that everyone who was part of Tadlop had fun all weekend.  Including those who arrived too close to "just on time" to make it into the team photo, GRIN.


685.  Having a full McDonalds hot drink card so that I could give one away.

686.  Got to read the script for Heresy of Love even if I didn't make it to see the show earlier this year.  Well written and I  am so jealous of my eldest son who did get to see it.

687.  All you can eat breakfasts.

688.  The whole Open Stages Production was awesome, some incredible pieces and some confusing pieces.  Tadlop was among the incredible!  AWESOME, AMAZING, SPECTACULAR in fact.  I swear I don't know how some people can say they can't find any humour in Shakespeare, I had seen the Tadlop production before and it still made me laugh until I cried.

689.  The Royal Shakespeare Company for allowing "works based on Shakespeare" to still be part of the Open Stages Project.

690.  Each of the amateur theatre companies involved:

691. Masque theatre

692.  MDCC Theatre in association with Rambling Heart

693.  Banbury Cross Players

694.  Herrick Theatre

695.  Pattingham Drama Group

696.  Rogues & Vagabonds

697.  The Royal Air Force Theatrical Association

698.  Side by Side Theatre Company

699.  Telford and District Light Operatic Players (TADLOP)

700.  Standby Theatre

701.  Tread the boards Theatre Company

702.  the guy on the row in front of me nearly jumping out of his skin when one of the tadlop witches cackled.  I know I shouldn't laugh, but it was funny.

703.  All in all an awesome weekend.

704.


If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts or in Thankful Thursday, you can do so by clicking on the banners at the top of this post.

Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment