Sunday 25 March 2012

holy experience



Another week, another list.  Here we go then, in no particular order, On Sunday 25th March 2012 I am thankful for . . . . 

704. Safe and swift journey to the craft show on Thursday.

705.  Lots of fun in workshops, painting canvases with Acrylic paints and other goodies, making Machine Embroidered Flowers and making Fimo Bears, amongst other things.

706.  Craft Show Bargains. (these were just a few of the things I picked up)


707.  Finishing a crafty gift for a friend.


708.  The ladies at church who helped me complete that crafty gift with messages of encouragement.

709.  Leftovers from yesterday's roast chicken that mean it's OK that I forgot to get meat out of the freezer for today's dinner.

710.  Being able to use up a glut of onions to make relish rather than having to throw them away.

711.  A Husband who doesn't mind that sometimes I disappear into my craft room, to knuckle down and get a project finished.

712.  Beautiful weather we've been having this week.  It's been nice to be able to be outside in short sleeves, for a while at least.

713.  The wonderful sunlight that has brought with it for getting better photographs this week.

714.  Late evening grocery trips that brings awesome reduced bakery bargains.

715.  A cleared table to work on.

716.  Car trip to the garage that got cancelled because the problem appears to have gone away by itself.

717.

If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts or in Thankful Thursday, you can do so by clicking on the banners at the top of this post.

Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment