Sunday 24 January 2010

holy experience

11. The opportunity to go swimming every day this last week. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it.

12. An opportunity last Sunday to speak of God's goodness and give public testimony.

13. A birthday gift that was just perfect and fitted in not only with a need that I had but with something I had already intended to write last week.

14. Clean dishes that someone else washed.

15. That our youngest managed to get back to sleep on our bedroom floor when our neighbours middle of the night arguing woke him up.

16. A new school contacting me to ask me to come and do an assembly talk.

17. A part time job vacancy that has come up at my son's school. I will be applying and may or may not get it, but that's OK, I am cool with whatever happens.

18. Fantastic meal with friends with whom there is no pretence, no need to feel like you have to "perform" or wear a mask, with whom you can be completely yourself.

19. Safe journeys.

20. A CPAP machine that helps me sleep, keeps me alive and gives me back so much of what had been stolen from me in terms of energy by sleep apnoea.


If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts, head on over to a holy experience, by clicking on the banner at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment