Friday 22 January 2010

Years ago, our dear friend Natalie started Friday Felicities. I say “our” because she was a friend to so many women online.
Natalie passed away on June 7, 2007 after a sudden illness. Becky took over hosting Friday Felicities and while she may not manage to post every week, those of us who participate now still consider her the host.
What are felicities you ask? Why they are things that make you happy! So, this is not a hard meme at all! Becky gives permission to use the graphic in this post but please load it to your own site. List your happies and please go over to Becky's to sign the Mr. Linky if she posts and link up with other Friday Felicities participants.
So, my Friday Felicities for Friday 22nd January are:
  • A gorgeous new journal from my sister for my birthday.
  • A new phone
  • I worked out all by myself how to set up email on that phone and sent one successfully!
  • buying bits and pieces for my trip to America!
  • Finding some cute little gifts to take with me to America. I think they are perfect.
  • A 12 day gym membership and being able to go swimming every day for a while.
  • Shampoo and Conditioner in one, it saves me time after swimming.
  • new chore schedule is working well and things are looking so much better around here.
  • Going to see some friends tomorrow for my birthday!
  • Oooh my new phone can do ebooks, but only in the most basic formats, but still! Must go find some free ones online!

0 comments :

Post a Comment