Sunday 17 January 2010

~*~*~*~*~
FOR TODAY, Monday 18th January 2010

Outside my window... there is plenty of frost on the ground, and a chill in the air. I hope hubby was OK getting up to the car this morning and that youngest was OK on his way to school. By the time I have to head out it MIGHT have warmed up a little bit, don't want to slip on the ice.

I am thinking... about my job and how to get more schools in our area to take the assemblies (talks) that I offer.

I am thankful for... good friends and fun interactions over the last week.

From the learning rooms... hmmmmmmm, I was going to say I'm not learning anything new, but I just remembered I WILL BE. I signed up last night for one of Shimelle's classes and hopefully that will get put through today so that I can start going through it.

From the kitchen... Yesterday we had a Lamb Rhogan Josh made with a Jamie Olive Spice Mix. Yummy, thank you hubby for putting that together.

I am wearing... Black trousers and a burgundy jersey top with false shirt collar and cuffs. It's my school assembly "outfit".

I am creating... Well, once Shimelle's class gets put through today I will probably be doing some scrapbooking at some point this week. I also have a scarf on my knitting loom at the moment and want to get some crochet flowers made up this week too.

I am going... to go to the gym today, hopefully. I treated myself to a 12 day pass for just £12 for Christmas. It has to be used by the end of the month, so i need to get up there today and start it. I will probably only go for a swim each day and use the spa pool and sauna maybe. But it will be so nice to be able to go for a swim.

I am remembering.... that I cannot do everything nor do I need to. Simplify and focus on what really matters.

I am reading... Fresh Brewed Life. Enjoying it and trying to not rush through it but take my time and let things sink in.

I am hoping... that I can find the back door of a particular charity shop this week. I have at least 10 bags of stuff to take to them and do not want to walk from the car park with all that. You can drive up to their back door and ring the bell, but that means finding it and that isn't easy apparently.

I am praying....

  • To know God more
  • To know my husband
  • To know what god wants me to do in terms of my job and to see success in that.

I am hearing... the noises of youngest getting ready for his day. Eldest does not need to be up yet, he doesn't have lessons on a Monday at the moment. He does have a meeting later today but not until this afternoon.
Around the house... Things are looking a lot better lately. I have started working harder on the chores and so far seem to be able to stick with it. Still don't have the energy to do everything I would want to do, but we're getting there, we're really getting there.
    One of my favourite things... is to think about my upcoming trip to America and the friends i will get to see, as well as the ones who can't make it this time. Guess I'll have to go back again in the future then.

    A few plans for the rest of the week...

    • Church small group at our house
    • Grocery delivery
    • Date night
    • Open evening at local 6th form college for eldest to help at and youngest to attend.
    • Going to friends for dinner on my birthday on Saturday IF the weather co-operates. They are in the middle of nowhere in Wales and it could be interesting if the forecast snow has appeared by then.

    Here is picture thought I am sharing...


    SO, if you want to read more daybook entries or you would like to take part yourself. Click on the image at the top of this post and check it all out.

    0 comments :

    Post a Comment