Sunday 12 February 2012

holy experience



Another week, another list.  Here we go then, in no particular order, On Sunday 12th February 2012 I am thankful for . . . . 

605.  Women who truly hear and are willing to share with the world.

606.  Leadership Interactive course and compliments on the food I prepared.

607.  Small group at home because hubby had to be out for the evening.  It was nice not to have to head out on such a cold night.

608.  A week off.  Not that it means I will get to relax, there is still lots to do, but much more of it will be at home than usual.

609.  Looks like hubby will be working from home 3 days a week for a few weeks, giving me more access to the car.

610.  SO thankful for the technology that allows 609 to be possible.

611.  Dancing in the aisles at the end of a movie.

612.  Leaders who are willing to step up and serve.  In very practical ways, one of our leaders took a pressure off me this morning that meant the world.

613.  Most of the kids to want to be in Sunday's Cool and do want to learn even if one or two of them don't!

614.  Even on a Mediterranean cruise my dad can still send a text message to my phone.

615.  Tickets to the huge Spring craft show available to be bought with points I earned at the grocery store.

616.  Great minds think alike and a notice about Open the Book was put together for this week's video notices.

617.  God will meet ALL my needs, even those I am afraid to voice out loud.

618.  Opportunity to share what I have learnt over the years in Children's Ministry with someone who is just starting out on their journey.

619.

If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts or in Thankful Thursday, you can do so by clicking on the banners at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment